Thursday, June 10, 2021

June Goals!

 June Goals! 


Diet - Still going on day #25! I've not been doing very well at staying around 500 - 1000 calories a day. Its more like 1500 calories per day. That still is a reduction of calories so I'm calling it good for now. I just won't lose summer weight as fast! Which is a huge set back since I want to be able to fit into summer clothes. 

Money - Need to advertise more to pick up more customers. I do like my summer work schedule right now, so might wait till fall? 

Home Projects - Still plugging away. Need to finish the basement painting. Hang the new light fixture in the office and keep up on the grass growing, keeping green and mowed outside. 

Vacations- It will be going to the lake to camp, some boating in the evenings or weekends for this month. 

Still trying to figure out a side hustle I can do. I need to do more brainstorming! 


Fitness- Morning running 1 mile and biking 8 miles is the daily goal right now along with my yoga. I'm going for at least 4 times a week. 

Hair- need to color more often, growing it out longer again! Should I cut some long side bangs? 





No comments:

Post a Comment

4th Vacation, Sauk, Grand Marais, Ashland WI

 We did our 2nd visit in Ashland WI and this year camped on the beach! We kayaked and floated all day.  Sunset on the beach and millions of ...