Friday, November 5, 2021

Friday!!

 It's Friday and Logan is coming home for his birthday weekend! This will be the last of the plane rides home as I have trains scheduled instead which is a lot cheaper! 

so long ago 8 years, this is the age which was just all Logan! 
Yesterday I checked out a craft far at this old barn. Found some new Christmas decorations for our fireplace. 
I didn't buy either of these but though maybe I could make my own similar to the tree and pine cone. I purchased two wooden white birds, a tree with fur, and a white star in birch bark for our fireplace. Going for the all white and silver theme. 

Went to a doggie 1st birthday party at a neighbors house last night. Super cute idea. All the dogs got whip cream shots with a tiny treat on top, and goodie bags with treats. It was fun seeing all the neighborhood dogs together and catching up. 


Zoey really didn't like getting close to all the dogs. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...