Friday, December 17, 2021

Friday! TGIF

 Well, today started off rough! One of the cats I'm watching didn't make it last night. He wasn't doing well all Thursday and I didn't think he would make it to morning. The cat was just skin and bones and old! Had been peeing and pooping everywhere for months. I had Steve come over and put the cat in a box with a towel. It will stay out in the garage till they return on Saturday. I have one more cat feeding tonight and I'm done cat sitting. 


RIP Timmy.. 12/17/2021

Misty thankfully is still doing great! 

On another note!! Got my hair cut and curled yesterday by Celina's friend that is a beginner hair stylist. She took a few inches off, gave me long layers and long face framing layers too. Plus, curled my hair. I usually wear my hair up. This was a nice change and maybe I'll wear my hair down for Christmas? 

Cute Salon, Tease in St. Paul. 


I don't have much progress to report. Steve did move the electrical wires and took out the middle wall stud  to build a square shelf for oil, salt and pepper. He just has to put on the tile and it's done! I can not wait!! One more project to check off the todo list. I'm hoping I can get him to do the quarter round trim all around the main floor next! Fingers crossed!! 


No more snow covering our deck. It all melted Wednesday. It's back to cold 25+F temps with a dusting of fresh snow we got yesterday. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...