Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Bingo Tuesday or is it just a Tuesday?

 I had a few schedule changes due to the holiday weekend, so not working at all today. I do have plans to mow the back yard, go biking with a neighbor friend and do laundry. 

I did try my regular mountain bike again on Monday. Steve and I just rode the 8 mile loop. Plenty for the first time out this year. I need to do that loop more often with just the mountain bike and not my e-bike! Defiantly got more exercise. 

I tend to do more snap chat video's with music than just taking photos. 

Fishing in Hastings. 

The water is still up high but the current was running too fast to catch any fish or get any bites. We need to find another fishing spot. 



Watched some boats go by on the river. 



We had a nice Memorial Day of weather. Had a drink on the deck. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...