Tuesday, June 21, 2022

A Steamy Hot Tuesday!

 I sure am missing being at the lake during the day. It would be nice to just float in the water. Just not be there at night since it's super hot and muggy. 

Not sure if we will go to the lake this weekend.  We have more todo. Rocks to add to the driveway to fill in the new driveway ruts, so water doesn't pool up and make it a muddy mess. Plus, we have trees to take down to get electric put in. Always something to do. This way it would be ready for the 4th of July weekend. 


No bingo tonight. We are either going boating or movie watching. I'd like to go boat! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...