Friday, October 7, 2022

More Amazing fall colors From our Bike ride in Hastings.

 We went for another fall bike ride Wednesday before the temps started dropping. 


The fall colors were amazing!! 






I'm still sleeping out in the back yard. It was down to 41*F last night, but with two heaters the tent was up to 82*F far too hot, so I turned off the smaller heater and it cooled off to 72*F which seemed perfect last night. I actually slept though the night till 5:30am. Imagine that! 



Forgot to take a photo of my hair all curled yesterday. I got a hair cut and styled at the local beauty school for $20 a deal! I just had 2 or 3" cut off which I needed! Probably should try a hair style at some point, but I like my hair out of my face and up in a ponytail. 

Leaving today for Brainerd for the weekend. Helping neighbor friends move into their newly built lake home. They only have one other helper this weekend. It most likely will be a long Saturday of moving stuff, but they invite us up and it makes for a cheap weekend away, so no complaints there. Its the least we can do. Others bailed on them and I don't want to be that person! 

Not sure when I'll put the tent away since next week is going to be in the 70's for two days. I'm going to extend my outdoor time as much as possible! Just enjoy every day I can get before it snows. Still tempted to do some winter camping. Although, Steve brought up a good point. Ice, snow, water freezing. Well, that might be a problem! 

In other news, Steve might pick up a big job! Fingers crossed!!! It's a customer of mine needing a basement done. 
Other news, Celina has two job interviews next week. Fingers crossed she gets one job and starts working asap! I'd like to give her the bill for her cell phone to help out! Plus, pay for her own food etc.. Not sure how long before she wants to move out. I'm hoping she will stay and save up for a house. 

Me, I might have another new customer too. Just got a call and playing some phone tag. I'd like to pick up at least 3 more new customers. Should advertise to pick up a few more new customers! More money for the holidays would be nice! 

Still thinking about dog grooming. I need to purchase a grooming table and can get one for around $150. I would just need a place to give the pups a bath and that's another $450. Still a cheap start up. I just need more practice grooming! And a more powerful hair dryer another $100. So a few more things to get started and a designated area to do grooming other then my half bathroom or laundry room. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Octoberfest in Brainerd!

 It was a fun weekend. One more done! On to planing the next weekend.  I won the girls Stein holding contest. The time to beat on the wall w...