Sunday, November 27, 2022

54*F on November 27th!!

 Steve and I went for an afternoon walk at the White Tail Park in Farmington. Since the park was extra busy, we parked up on the hill by the 5 cabins you could rent. We checked them out since they weren't occupied. They are exactly the kind of cabin style we want to build but a bit bigger and an actual bathroom too. 

The grass was so golden color and the sky so blue. 

 After we went to Hudson Wisconsin and had some happy hour drinks, a game of cribbage and then dinner  we shared at two different places. A nice night out with good food too! We always like going to that town. As we were driving out, we noticed they lit up the park and we could have walked through all the holiday lights! We will have to go back on a semi warmer night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...