Sunday, April 30, 2023

Saturday

 Saturday night after I worked in the morning and went to the gym, we headed to Northfield to Loon Liquor Distillery. 


It was in an industrial area, in a building with other businesses. It was all cute inside, candle lit and dark. They suggested this drink the Medusa, which was made with organic Vodka, honey, oj, and peppers. I normally don't like mixed drinks but this was excellent! 



After having just one drink each, we went to the brewery in town and had a beer before driving to Hampton to Merics for wood fire pizza and wings. We meet Celina and Don there for dinner. Had another huge beer that I probably didn't need. I defiantly didn't need it! Far too many calories with all the alcohol and pizza. Good thing the wings are baked in the oven and I don't eat the skin! Plus, the pizza is thin crust with thin meat. 

I will be going to the gym this morning. I upped my stairs workout to level 8, up from level 7. I also am lifting heavier weights by 5 pounds on some machines and doing an extra set to make it 3 of everything eventually. 
Making progress every day! There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about the fat that is left on my stomach and arms. I just have to stay consistent with working out, and being in a calorie deficit. I know weekends my calories will be higher and it will just make my weight loss progress slower. Even though I want the fat gone fast, it will take time. I have to be more patient and do the time and work its going to take. Weekends do set me back when I have a few drinks, eat more calories, but that's also called living and learning to adjust then go back to losing calories. I have to relearn how to maintain and live while not gaining back the weight too. No one is perfect on a diet and I'm not starting over because I don't have to. It's just get back on track the next day or meal. 

We plan to go on vacation for at least a week. I don't really have a plan other then to bring my low cal popcorn snack, make a few meals to save $. Share food and try to make good food choices. Get some walking/hiking exercise, maybe try to find a planet fitness and workout? That might be a stretch or just take the week off from exercise. I'll get right back on track when I get home. I might not lose weight that week, but I'm going to still track my calories, track any exercise. I just don't want to gain weight while on vacation. I'll just get right back to working out when I get home. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Last of the season!!

 We went boating on the St. Croix river yesterday afternoon for the last time of the season. It was a nice 84*F day, kind of cloudy. The wat...