Thursday, June 29, 2023

Calorie Guessing

 I do a lot of calorie guessing and estimating. I tend to track my calories when I eat less. It's just easier to keep track. 

I've been making okay food choices. 

Breakfast - slice banana bread

lunch - popcorn & watermelon, ravioli

Dinner - coleslaw with ginger dressing

popcorn, and watermelon

Snack - lemon thin cookies


I've been doing a lot of no makeup photos. Good thing there is a camera filter! 

I doubt any weight loss progress has been made. I hope there hasn't been any gain either. I've been under 2000 calories for the day with aprox 1600 - 1500 most days. Exercise has been just working as I figure it burns around 600. I've opted to rest and be a couch potato and get in a nap every afternoon too. I'm pretty exhausted after my busy workday. It's from 9:15/9:30am to around 1:30pm this week. Just a few breaks between driving from house to house. 

I ate up all the banana bread and ravioli so all those temptations are gone. Plus we are leaving today to go to the lake. I won't be counting calories, but I will still watch what I drink/eat. 

Here's what's on the menu:
Hard seltzers - 100 cal each
Breakfasts - hash browns, scrambled eggs, maybe bacon or chicken sausages, pancakes
Dinner- Hamburgers, pizza and ? 
Snacks - ? Chips/salsa/ guac/taco dip

Lots of boating, jetski, floating in the water, clean up/set up camp and cooking. It's going to be HOT mid 80's perfect for the lake. In all there will be 12 over the weekend. I'm going to start having the kids help out more, blowing up tubes, and cooking. This way Steve and I can enjoy ourselves more and the kids will have more fun helping out too. 

I have fun glow in the dark sticks to make Stick people for the 4th. I never did purchase those cowboy hats, probably should have as it would have been fun. I need a red, white and blue outfit to wear on Sunday. I have a red tank top, Blue too, mostly all black skirts so I'll need to come up with something! 

We are brining up everything for this weekend. I want to bring the row boat too. just need to figure out where the ores went! hum...?? Kayaks too for fishing! Which reminds me, we all need fishing a license! Plus, poles and bait! 

I have a busy work day ahead. Right after I need to pack up and drive up to the lake. We'll have to mow right away and set up at least one tent tonight. Mowing will probably happen Friday morning. 

Games, hammerslogen and ? Should have made or bought a giant jenga game! hum... ?? 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...