Monday, August 21, 2023

Back to work Monday and summer is going too Fast!


 

Here we are another Monday. Thankfully, it's still august with 10 days left of the month. Not many, but I'll take it. We do always have a nice September too and at least a week or two in October of nice weather before it gets too cold out. I just really hate November - April. 6 months of staying indoors and not being able to go outside much. I do love to ski, but really hate the months of January and part of Feb as they are the coldest and seem to take forever to get through. I would live all year around in summer if we could! 

I have a busy work week. Working all days M-F. My only less busy day is Tuesday right now. All the money I earn is going towards bills this week as I have my car payment due and our auto insurance. Plus, I'll be paying Logan's apartment rent for the month of September. At least this coming month he will be living there so it's not throwing away money for nothing every month. We started paying in May... Two years of payments and he will finish up college! Looking forward to that day! 

We stayed home this past weekend. It was really hot on Saturday, but nice Friday and Sunday with temps only at 80*F with a nice breeze. We are supposed to be in the 90's all week and cooling off again for the weekend. It might be a good weekend to take the kayaks and bikes to Lanesboro for the weekend? I just don't want to stay home again! 

We will head to Grand Marais the last week of September or 1st week of October for the fall colors. We hit it perfect with weather and fall colors last year. Hopefully, we will do the same this year! 

I would have liked to go to South Dakota this year too, but since we have to go to Milwaukee to take Logan back to college, it just won't work out. Maybe in three years and we can keep going to yellow stone. There just isn't enough of summer to fit in everything. 

I have a few errands / Returns to do today. Plus, Zoey needs a bath. I am out of my favorite lunch, popcorn so a trip to Costco will have to happen today. 

I want to ebike ride too. Plus, should make time to go workout at the gym. My car also needs to go into the shop tomorrow at 8am for fuel pump recall. I get a loaner car at least so that's good. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...