Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tuesday...

 I'm officially out of my Pumpkin Spiced iced coffee. Now, I'll probably go back to a non coffee drinker. Although, I did try a coffee at the store with some creamer and I liked it. I sure don't need to get addicted to needing a coffee every morning. It is a nice warm you up drink when hot or cool you off iced summer drink. I'll just save it for once in awhile. 

It sounded like Logan has a good birthday with friends. We might not have been there to celebrate his 21st birthday, but we sent him packages and cards, plus called and face-timed him yesterday morning. He should get the last of the birthday gift packages today. We will also see him in two weeks while he is home for the thanksgiving holiday. Some of Logan's friends posted Instagram photos and I took some screen shots. 







It's going to be seasonally warmer the next 10+ days. I see some 50's which is perfect for November! Got to get out and enjoy the warmer fall weather! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...