Tuesday, May 21, 2024

No photo Monday!

I took zero photos last night of our neighbor women get together. Ugh! I made some cute little turkey and ham round sandwiches that I stacked and added a pick to keep them together. Along with a salary rose and some grapes and strawberries then a cup of small potato straws. It was a super pretty platter. Although, I had a few leftover sandwiches! No-one touched the salami roses and most of the fruit was gone. Ugh! I ended up eating the rest of the sandwiches for dinner so they wouldn't go to waste. I had to use up a whole loaf of bread for this as it's very wasteful making those round sandwiches. I'll use the leftover bread to make a french toast bake and use the cheese for melted nachos or on a sandwich. It all will be used up. 

I was going to make crackers for the occasion, but of course was tired out from my busy workday and then making the platter after shopping. I just decided to rest. I'll make crackers today and the french toast bake for dinner tonight. 



 Steve is still in search of an e-bike. We might be able to get a rebate at some time. This would surly save us on the purchase. Steve found this ebike style that he liked. It's not too bad of a price either! 

I had a super busy Monday and so many schedule changes for today that I only work an hour! I'm now working the morning on Friday as a trade off! Trying to accommodate my clients since it's going to rain that day anyway and we aren't leaving for the lake till Saturday morning. 

I slept in, so I'll go to the gym this afternoon. Its supposed to rain, so a good day to be inside. 

I really need to concentrate on weight loss! I start but don't continue. I need to just stay focused! 

Is our 25th anniversary tomorrow. I should pick up a card for Steve. I was going to make dinner reservations somewhere for Wednesday, but its the survivor finally. I don't want to miss that! We can always go another weekend we are at home. We have some gift cards to use up, so I'll just save those for another time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...