Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the road to check out where the path progress was at and if I could bike on it. Nope, still doing work, but looks like finishing touches adding some grass /straw. Will it be done this week? I sure hope so! I took my popcorn out to the back yard hammock and ending up napping and spending the afternoon just relaxing. It was 82+F and a little windy, enough to need a blanket in the shade. It just seemed like the best plan to enjoy the day. Sure I could have gone for a bike ride too, but relaxing sounded better! 


Today, it's only getting up to 66*F for the high, sunny too so maybe it will feel warmer? We are back into the 80's on Wednesday, but I'm working pretty much a full day, so not able to sit out and enjoy the afternoon! Saturday, one more day of 82*F and sunny! I'll take any 80 or 70 degree days in October! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...