I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the road to check out where the path progress was at and if I could bike on it. Nope, still doing work, but looks like finishing touches adding some grass /straw. Will it be done this week? I sure hope so! I took my popcorn out to the back yard hammock and ending up napping and spending the afternoon just relaxing. It was 82+F and a little windy, enough to need a blanket in the shade. It just seemed like the best plan to enjoy the day. Sure I could have gone for a bike ride too, but relaxing sounded better!
Tuesday, October 1, 2024
Sums up my Monday!
Today, it's only getting up to 66*F for the high, sunny too so maybe it will feel warmer? We are back into the 80's on Wednesday, but I'm working pretty much a full day, so not able to sit out and enjoy the afternoon! Saturday, one more day of 82*F and sunny! I'll take any 80 or 70 degree days in October!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A day
Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...
-
It was a busy and fun filled Holiday weekend! We went up to the lake, the weather was just about perfect. Well, no rain at least, but we ha...
-
Steve and I went biking along the Mississippi River and past the Minnehaha waterfalls yesterday afternoon. Talk about perfect weather. It w...
-
It was a hot August day on Saturday. We decide to spend the day boating on the St. Croix river. Made for a perfect day just relaxing in the...

No comments:
Post a Comment