Wednesday, November 26, 2025

1st Snow! Nov 26th

 The First Snow this winter, Nov 26th. Thankfully, it was just 1 inch, but today is going to be COLD 20's and windy. 

I managed to get the green around the front door with some lights done yesterday when it was still 45*F and lightly raining. I'll add some Christmas reds and other items after T-day. 

Also got some of those star lights and hung them up inside along the patio door. I purchased another set of 5 to go in the front of the house below the stairs. I'd put them everywhere if I could! They are $39 each so this year 2 sets are good enough! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...