Will history repeat itself? Are we in that moment where we each need to decide what side of History do you want to be on? Time to wake the FUCK UP!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tuesday night HR with friends!
Steve and I went out Tuesday night to St. Paul Brewing to meet up with Friends we haven't seen in ages. We got there early and did a li...
-
It was a busy and fun filled Holiday weekend! We went up to the lake, the weather was just about perfect. Well, no rain at least, but we ha...
-
We had a great time in Lutsen with Logan, Celina, Hesse, Kendra and Evan. We got up there late Thursday. Set up 2 campsites at our favorite...
-
It's my Friday! I will be off to the lake for a full 7 days with most of the time there alone, camping on the beach! I created a what a...

No comments:
Post a Comment