Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Bread Making and a new blog!

My run your buns off blog had to be discontinued! I forgot the password and erased all my email accounts from my laptop by accident. So here I am starting over with a new family blog! Welcome to the New Nelson Family Blog 2021!!!
I made some crasin, walnut and honey no knead bread. It turned out delicious! The best bread I've ever made and sooo very easy. I used for the first time ever, our dutch oven pot. 

I've attached the recipe for future bread making. 

I found this dog wall paw print idea. Thought it would be a cute idea to make to hang up Zoey's leash.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...