Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Winter... burrr.

 Yet another super cold day in January in Minnesota! The high will be around 16*F today. I'll still go skiing this afternoon and hopefully, the sun will be out. Celina wanted to ski with me yesterday, so we did my 5 mile trail and she said it was harder then running 6 miles! I know! A full body workout! 



My old blog will eventually be attached to this blog in someway. Runbuns14@blogspot.com ? Something like that?? Or Runyourbunsoff@blogspot.com ? Really wish I knew my old password or had  set up my cell phone to get a code sent to re-set a password. I'm locked out. So I will continue to just update this new Nelson Family Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...