Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Winter... burrr.

 Yet another super cold day in January in Minnesota! The high will be around 16*F today. I'll still go skiing this afternoon and hopefully, the sun will be out. Celina wanted to ski with me yesterday, so we did my 5 mile trail and she said it was harder then running 6 miles! I know! A full body workout! 



My old blog will eventually be attached to this blog in someway. Runbuns14@blogspot.com ? Something like that?? Or Runyourbunsoff@blogspot.com ? Really wish I knew my old password or had  set up my cell phone to get a code sent to re-set a password. I'm locked out. So I will continue to just update this new Nelson Family Blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Weekend.

We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...