Saturday, January 30, 2021

More updates etc..

 We picked up the new /used couch from my daughter Kendra yesterday afternoon. Two trips in the truck to pick up the huge sectional. It looks great in the room and is super comfortable. I love how its big enough for all of us to sit and watch TV. Next is to re-cover our old ottoman in a light pile soft fuzzy fur type fabric. 


Steve still has trim to put around the room, so we have yet to move the couches back and the TV. It's all sitting in the middle of the room for now. He has to be able to get his body back behind the furniture to get at the baseboard trim. We purchased the trim so I'm hoping, he will want to finish this up this afternoon. Fingers crossed! He also has a toilet in the basement to install! 
New flooring in the porch with the new couch! I'm getting rid of the table since we no longer need it and it's out of style. 

I have two of these end tables to sell. Hopefully, they will go sooner than later. 

More oak items to sell. I thought about painting them, but we don't need any more furniture in the basement. I keep thinking if we built a cabin, we'd have furniture to fill it. Not sure what day that will ever be and I'm sure this isn't what we'd want to put in a cabin! 
Zoey found her squirrel watching spot on the new couch in about two seconds once it was set up. That didn't take long!


Zoey's Got Ya Day is coming up on Feb 6th. She is 5 years old. This is her begging for food tactic. Putting her head on your leg and looking up at you. Its pretty effective! She knows how to control us.

I think Steve might be skiing with me today if I go to his favorite park to ski. I'm up for that even thought I won't be skiing as many miles. I just like the company and to be honest, I need the push today to go get some exercise. There is some winter store weather heading our way around 2pm today. Sleet followed by snow, so we have to go soon or we will miss our window of skiing opportunity! 
I'll be baking more bread this afternoon to give to my mother-in law. I'm also going to try making some English muffins. Fingers crossed they work and taste good! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...