Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Checking it off!

 I'm on day #3 of my fasting diet. Yippee for me! It's always hard getting started on a diet, but it's always day #2 which is the hardest. I'm passed that! Now on to day #3! I have a 100 day diet goal. I'm eating one meal a day, dinner. Trying to stay around 500 calories but will allow myself to eat what I want for that one meal. I did this same diet last winter and it worked great! I just have my dinner a little early some nights around 4:30/5pm. I don't feel deprived and I lose weight easily on this diet. Doesn't even feel like a diet most of the time. I do struggle a little around 1pm every day. I just concentrate on making dinner at that time. 

My meals so far have consisted of my Thai Chicken Soup and I added 1 cup of white rice. 

I do also have a few PB pretzel nuggets in the morning. I limit those to under 5 nuggets if any. 

My before picture. I'll have to take a better photo once week#1 is done! 
My Thai Chicken Soup.. So easy and quick to make. I will add more Thai curry to the next batch as it could use a little more flavor. Plus, use light coconut milk for less calories. I didn't put in fish sauce, used soy sauce instead. It makes a very tasty soup, that I found on Pinterest. 

Zoey got a new baby for V-day. A Kola Bear. She just loves her stuffed animals. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...