Monday, February 22, 2021

Food and fresh snow!

I'm all about the food these days.  Just waiting for my meal of the day. Since I've been trying to fast till dinner (not always successful), I am always planning my meals. Last night Steve made his chicken & turkey Gyros. The store only had one package of chicken so we added in turkey. The meat was a little dryer than normal, but still good. I only ate half a gyro because I had some of my Thai Chicken soup before dinner. I couldn't wait any longer to eat as I was starving! When ever I feel like that, it's just better to eat something. 

I think with skiing and dieting, I get extra hungry. Yesterday, we had a lot of snow coming down while skiing. I got hot, so I took off my hat and was pretty snow covered by the end. I should have worn some goggles since the snow kept melting and dripping in my eyes. 

It's 40 degrees today. I worked all morning and now feel soo tired. I ended up eating the rest of my soup which was just a small bowl with a little wild rice. I'm still hungry, but will wait till dinner to have half a gyro. I should go out to ski but I'm a bit exhausted from work. I'll probably end up going soon. I have a Total Wine order to pick up before I ski. I can not forget about this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...