Sunday, February 21, 2021

I did a lot of this!

I did very little Saturday other then sit on the couch and watch the Kids Championship Baking Show. I watched multiple episodes. We were waiting to go ski when it warmed up, the high teens for the day. It took till around 2pm for that to happen. I was happy to get off the couch and actually do something with my day! 

I also spent a lot of time looking at food on TV and looking on line. I loved the look of this cake! I need this for my birthday! 


 Still on my diet, day #7 (1 week done)!! It's reward time again!!! I'm looking for an outdoor fire pit, a new gold ring, or an outdoor trail camera, or new white front window curtains to be my reward. I'll be searching today on what I want to purchase. It's not a need but a needed reward for sticking to this weight loss diet plan. My goal is 100 day diet, to lose at least 30 pounds. I will give myself extra days to lose 30 pounds since Summer doesn't officially start in MN till June 1st! Plenty time to drop 30 pounds if I stick with it and a few purchased rewards are a small price to not have to buy more summer clothes in a larger size! I'd rather spend money other places that buy fat clothes in a larger size! I'd like to just wear my last year summer shorts and skirts! 

Monday, I'll be taking measurements to see if I've lost any inches and will actually step on the scale, plus measure my % fat. It's time to know all the numbers so I can see progress from my diet. You can't always go by weight, it's more how I feel and inches dropped to fit into clothes comfortably. 

What I've been doing for exercise? 

Cross country skiing 3.6 to 4 miles

Lifting 15 pound dumbbells

1 min plank bent arm. 

What have I been eating? 

Baby Carrot sticks with 1 TBSP lite ranch dressing (snack)

Thai Chicken veggie soup with either white rice or wild rice. 

A few roasted nuts (almonds and cashews)

A taste of other foods. Just a bite. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...