Sunday, February 28, 2021

Making money and where to go?

This new Waffle bar with ice cream looks to me like a place I must visit. Sounds like a fun combo and something new to try.  

Saturday the weather was pretty nice. I missed out when the sun was out, but we still went to the river, sat at the picnic table bundled up with blankets and had a few drinks. This was our big going out adventure, followed by more down hill ski watching while we had a few more beers. 

My old red couch/chair are officially gone! I made a whole $20 on the deal, but we didn't have to dispose of them and now they are out of here! My front room is empty and now I need to get my couch. We will wait till Monday since its snowing today. Plus, we want to wait till the stores aren't busy on a Monday afternoon. 

I also sold one pair of Nike shoes for $5 and they will be picked up today! One less thing to have around the house! Now to find more to sell since I'm on a roll. 

I'm making chicken lettuce wraps for dinner tonight. I can't get the bib lettuce by ordering on line since they don't carry that at Target. We will just go into the stores this morning, get all needed for tonights dinner! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...