Monday, March 1, 2021

Bringing in new stuff!

 Feels good to have a new front sitting room couch! I am loving the non-red color! Now to get new curtains as the ones I have up are gold and red! I wanted to wait to go shop when I am vaccinated, but I think if I go at a non busy time of day. I can just shop quick. It would be nice to replace the old curtains with white. 

I made a little side income selling our old couch and chair for $20. Plus, sold 2 pairs of Nike shoes for $10. 

We also splurged on a new larger 75" TV. Steve has yet to install it on our porch. The old TV will go in the basement. We still need to purchase a surround system. We looked at the options but couldn't make a decision. I'm sure we will be back this week making another purchase! Did we really need these items? No, but it was much needed since we had an old couch and TV. It. was time to upgrade! 
Look, Zoey already made herself comfortable on the new couch up front. 
I got back to painting the office furniture! 2 coats of primer most places and still need to paint the bottom two drawers and some shelves under the desk. I'll be working on this every day this week to get it all painted and done! I'm more motivated now that the front sitting room is done! 

I made some chicken lettuce wraps for dinner last night. I've been on an Asian food kick lately with the Thai soup and now this meal. So delicious!
I found this mud room photo idea. I had to show Steve this as I want something similar for our mud room. We have various shelves with hooks. I like the idea of extending all the hooks along the wall. More the better as we seem to have lots of jackets! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...