Saturday, February 13, 2021

Yet another Covid Scare!

 Logan had a rapid 20 minute Covid test yesterday. It was negative! So glad for that. He gave a friend a ride home who was with other friends who were all testing positive. He wore a mask, the friend did not. I isolated in my room until he got the results back around 2pm yesterday. I didn't get any thing accomplished other then watch TV and read news on my phone. 


Another -8 degree temperature morning with highs of 0*F! Good news on the weather, by Friday we will be back into the 20's and 30's! I'm ready to stay goodbye to this sub zero temperatures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...