Saturday, February 13, 2021

Yet another Covid Scare!

 Logan had a rapid 20 minute Covid test yesterday. It was negative! So glad for that. He gave a friend a ride home who was with other friends who were all testing positive. He wore a mask, the friend did not. I isolated in my room until he got the results back around 2pm yesterday. I didn't get any thing accomplished other then watch TV and read news on my phone. 


Another -8 degree temperature morning with highs of 0*F! Good news on the weather, by Friday we will be back into the 20's and 30's! I'm ready to stay goodbye to this sub zero temperatures! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...