Wednesday, March 3, 2021

3rd week... my update

I'm on my 3rd week of dieting. It's not going as well as I'd like. I haven't been sticking to 500 to 1000 calories. It's more like 1500+. 

Time to make new goals and re-adjust my diet! Plus, I need to get in more exercise, running or biking now that I can no longer ski! 

I did take my measurements at the start of the week, on Monday. I am down 1" on my thighs. That was the only difference for the week. Everything else held steady. Still making progress which is in the better direction. It might not be weight loss or more waist inches but it is progress! 

I still need to stay focused on the bigger picture! Not get discouraged by not losing more weight or seeing results. It's not a need to be perfect for this diet plan. It has to be maintainable and I will make adjustments here and there. Right now, just focusing on one day at a time, one meal choice etc.. Staying positive and motivated to lose the weight for summer! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...