Friday, March 5, 2021

I'm Finished!

I had the work day off. I spent the entire day painting. I'd paint a coat of enamel and take a mini break. The stuff was drying fast, so I just kept paining and taking mini breaks in between. I was on a mission to get the desk done and not drag it out for days and days like I did on the primer coats! 

I don't want to put back all the office junk on the shelves. I am going to leave it bare for awhile and just enjoy the non cluttered look! 

It sure feels a lot brighter and not cave like any more. I do need a new updated, bright ceiling light. 

The before picture! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...