Monday, March 8, 2021

The end of a super SUV!

 My 2009 Toyota Highlander finally stopped working on Saturday morning. The transmission finally went out. 

We waited till Sunday to go to the dealers and check out the new Highlanders, Chevy Traverse and Kia Telluride SUV's. I eliminated the Traverse due to the maintenance records. I'm bummed about having car payments! I will be driving Celina's car for a while till I find exactly what I want. I do have some requirements! White, a hitch/towing and roof bars. It would be nice to have 4 wheel drive and an auto trunk closer. Not sure if I'll buy used or new? Right now I'm looking at both options trying to keep the price down. 



After looking at SUV's we drove to North Field by the falls and then had a few IPA's in Cannon Falls at the park next to Lake Bilsby 

Saturday night we had a few IPA's in Hastings next to the river. We just hung out in the parking lot. All normal things todo during social distance Covid times! 


There was bit relaxing and looking at my next painting project for the week! 
Celina and Don are now in Tampa for the week. They drove down leaving Saturday at 4am with a stop over night in Nashville. They will be home Sunday. This will give me time to paint the upstairs bathroom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...