Saturday, March 27, 2021

It arrived!!

 Can you tell I'm excited for summer this year and camping? 

I ordered this stove camping table top and it arrived today. 
At the lake, we don't have a picnic table or a cabin. Only a shoreline, woods with trees and nature. We've been setting up a tent since we no longer have the popup camper. We do have the underside of a row boat we used as a cook top for our camping stove last summer. It has worked fine, but it's not ideal to cook on top of a low boat bottom. 

I was searching for something portable for when we camp. This Coleman table is perfect. A tiny bit heavy, but it all folds up and lays flat. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...