Sunday, March 28, 2021

Third Eye!

  I have this red bump on my lower back, spine. A third eye! Not sure what's going on, but it at least is going down in size. It's about the size of a dime, down from a quarter. What the heck is going on? I can't exactly see it, but I can feel it on my lower back. It must be a cyst? All I can think is it must be from an acupuncture needle spot. Did it go in too deep at some point and create this red bump over time? 

I did take a bath to soak it, hoping it might just erupt and then go away. Nope, didn't budge, only made it red and scab over. I'll leave it alone for now. Isn't that what you're suppose to do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...