Tuesday, March 30, 2021

74*F in March!!

 We stopped at Gerten's to pick up some bulbs to plant this spring. Everything inside was in bloom. 




Tempting as it was to buy flowers, I settled for a package of spring bulbs to plant out front in the garden.


We celebrated Steve's Dad's 82nd birthday outside Sunday afternoon before the warm up on Monday. 

We picked up pizza and had some cake too.


I got to try out my new camping cooking table. Worked perfect to block the wind and set out all the food. 


Monday it was 74*F, but super windy. It was nice enough to grab some taco's and have a picnic lunch at the park in NorthField. After lunch, we took a hike down to the cannon river. 
Signs of spring were every where! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...