Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Helping out!

 I have 1 photo to show. Why didn't I take more photos! 

We dropped a meal off at neighbor friends last night. They have all been very sick with Covid. 

I made some no knead rosemary-sea salt bread and peanut butter, mini chocolate chip biscotti. Steve made a BBQ chicken and roasted potatoes, carrots and broccoli. We had it all hot and ready to drop off for them by exactly 5:30pm. 


They actually all had some what of an appetite after 11 days of not eating much. Glad to hear that is a step to feeling better! I'll be dropping off some other baked items on Friday. Probably cinnamon rolls, quiche and scones. 

Today, Celina and I are off on a road trip back to Sauk to get her first vaccination. I'd rather drive 2 hours away and get it three weeks earlier and not have to wait! It's a road trip day with a stop at the lake on the way home. 

I added the rest of the rice to some soup I made. Now I know why you don't do that! The rice soaked up all the soup. It still tastes good. It's just all rice! 

This weekend will be 70*F Sat- Monday. I want to set up our new pop up tent and try it out for a night. Might have to plug in the heater as I'm sure its going to get down to 50 at night. Can you tell I'm a little excited for the camping summer? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...