Friday, March 26, 2021

Resolved Yes!

 Well, after I sent my text message on terminating a client, I felt a weight lifted off me. Of course knowing a response would be texted back at some point, also still made me nervous. The client was still not getting it and said if I changed my mind. Hello, I am never going to change my mind about terminating my services with her. Hours later, I received yet another text trying to justify her actions. I just deleted the entire thread of text messages. Gone and will not respond! I hope this is the end. Not sure if our neighbor friends will hear their mother's side of the story, but that is for another day. Hopefully, it doesn't come up. I prefer not to go into it as it's between me and my customer. 

It was a nice Thursday. Steve came home early from working, so we headed to Hastings in town for a happy hour drink at the brewery in town. The sun was shining and the building blocked the wind. We grabbed an outdoor table, one of two and sat and enjoyed two drinks. It felt weird to be back again after more than a year. I did comment on how the parks had a better view and cheaper beer. We both agreed the parks were just fine for happy hour too, but town provided more things going on and more to watch as the parks are quiet, unless we sit by a playground or path. Since we had one vaccination shot and it had been 8 days, we felt fine sitting outdoors unmasked. 


I'm still looking for an office light and think the one on the left is the winner! Or at least something similar to that light. 
 
I'm almost ready to start painting some walls again. It's just the basement is a large area to paint. I just need to get started which is the hardest part. I'm not sure its going to happen today, but I will do some painting touch ups around the house. I did a few paint touch ups in Logan's room. I need to finish his room up with the final coat of enamel paint. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...