Thursday, April 15, 2021

2nd and done!

 That was another jab road trip in the books! Got our 2nd shot as soon as we arrived in Long Prairie. Good thing we didn't have to wait till 1pm, since we were early at 11:30am. In and out in 20 minutes! Now for the sore arm.. I decided to try my left arm this time around since it was already sore from a pulled muscle. Good choice since it started to feel sore yesterday afternoon and last night was rough sleeping and trying to turn over to the sore side. 

I just have a slight back of the head, headache. We both took the day off from working. Got the email message yesterday on the drive up to get our shots that the new kitchen stove hood is in. Good thing I feel good, because I need to clean out the panty and get moving on that home project! We also picked up the new white shelves for the panty. I kind of want to do something like this in our pantry.
Open shelve cabinets with a counter top for our microwave, toaster and air fryer. Too bad we have to put food in there too. Let's see if Steve goes along with this idea? Once again it's expanding our quick kitchen project of just new tile and a shelf behind the stove. He has 4 days off before starting a new job, so lets hope we can get our stuff done before he is distracted for months! I mean all summer months! Isn't that the way it always goes? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...