Friday, April 16, 2021

Pantry all fresh! Plus, new hood!

It always has to be a giant mess before it gets better!! At least the mess part is done and my panty is all freshly painted bright white, with new clean bright white shelves!! 

I never took a photos of the dirty walls from 20 years of use or the old golden oak shelves inside the pantry. I did manage to remember a photo of everything on the countertops that was in the pantry! 

Crazy, how much food we have! 

Its soo nice and clean and bright! Too bad I had to put back all the food! 


Steve put up the new above the stove hood. Love it! 
I had a little painting of the cabinet sides to do since they were still maple unpainted. Now to take off the old granite tile behind the stove and build the shelf, with new tiles to match the slate wall tile. Fingers crossed Steve will start working on this over the weekend. I'd like my kitchen all done asap! 
The old kitchen microwave is too big for the pantry. We'd have to move the above shelf up higher and relocated the shelf brackets to make room. Plus, its huge and takes up far too much space. I'll have to sell this or should we keep it for the cabin we will build? Probably best to sell since we are 5+ years out from needed it in a cabin. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...