Sunday, April 18, 2021

St. Paul to Mpls

 We joined our neighbor friends for a bike ride from St. Paul too Mpls. 



It was a 10 mile ride there and 10 miles back. Steve and I were the only one's riding back. 

So much to see along the way. We stopped at Minnehaha park to look at the waterfall. 


Our neighbor friend bough a doggie bike carrier and tried it out for the first bike ride of the year. 

We all rode to Asters for the outdoor patio with drinks and food. 


Tons of people were every where down town. I just held my breath while biking by. We also are all vaccinated and were outdoor with out a mask, so I felt okay being around others. 

Just a beautiful day to be outside in April. I think it got to 60 when the sun was shining. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...