Monday, April 12, 2021

A new week, new projects

 A new week and a new list of projects and thing to check off my todo list. 

#1 includes weight loss. Running, planks and lifting weights! I've got to drop some pounds for summer! I've been working on my diet, not eating ice cream at night, limiting calories but not enough. Who doesn't like to eat? 
Steve didn't want to run Saturday morning. I went anyway with Zoey. I always feel much better after a RUN, no matter how cold out it is. 

I re-hooked up our nest camera. Mostly to keep an eye on Zoey. We live in a safe area and I'm not worried about the few issues of crime I hear about now and then around the hood. 

Last night Steve split up a huge pork loin. I cooked half in the slow cooker and he made the other on the grill. We did a compare competition. Results, both were good, but I love my taco's. 

After my run, since it was the weekend I made waffles. It's been a long time since I last made any type of breakfast. I'm not a breakfast eater for the most part. I just love a few PB pretzel nuggets and my water. I know, not diet food but it sure tasted good. I got my fix for awhile. 


My run time is not as fast as I use to be able to do a mile. Not that I'm running fast, just a normal pace. It use to be around 9:30 to 10 min mile for 6 of those miles. Now I'm more like 11 to 12 minute for 1 mile and I'm done. I need to build back my running stamina! Fingers crossed my feet can take it. I need to do the run, walk workout for 3 miles. Time to up my running and start biking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...