Monday, April 26, 2021

Weekend.. and now on to Monday!

 I finally made a start on the basement! Sunday I decided to start on the last section of stairs to the basement. I did all the prep of taping and then did two coats of primer.  Before picture below.



After with two coats of primer on the tread and hand rail. Yes, I know there is a stack of stuff on the stairs waiting for me to bring to the storage room. 
Today, I'll do the two to three coats of enamel and finish up the stairs so I can move on to painting the wall  along the stairs and the basement bathroom. 



We still need to purchase a few more floor vents. We had these vents already and might just buy more of the same instead of replacing all with a more modern vent cover. These still look fine and no need to spend more if we can just use what we already have. 



I made more of my low cal 1/2 the coconut fat Thai Chicken Veggie soup Sunday. I just eat it with rice that I add after. This way the rice doesn't soak up all the soup juice. 

Zoey, I found her on my side of the bed. The look I get when I tell her to move over! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...