Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Weight loss day #4

 Do I notice a change in weight? Nope! I am at least eating around 1000 calories per day the last 3 days. I'd love to lose weight faster since I have limited time before June! 6 weeks is really not enough time but still time to drop at least 15 pounds? 

I did not run my mile yesterday with Zoey. It was super cold out and windy again. I just didn't feel like freezing! So I skipped out and didn't even run inside. I did my 1 minute plank and lifted my 15 pound weights. So that was done! 


I've passed on the nightly Ice cream. Plus, choosing more healthy options. Passed on getting a beer when out Saturday. Just had a few sips of Steve's beer. I did indulge in 2 glasses of  wine with Steve at the vineyard. We purchased healthy snacks of beef jerky and popcorn instead of getting crackers, and cheese with some salami. I did have a few jelly beans last night after dinner but still better than having ice cream. 

I wasn't going to eat breakfast or lunch, saving my one meal for dinner. I decided it's okay to have a light, low cal lunch if I'm feeling hungry. I had fruit one day (banana and a cutie), yesterday veggie soup from a can(controlled portion and calories). 
Last night, it was a rotisserie chicken breast with a plain sweet potatoes with 2 small cuties for dessert. Better choices and low in calorie. 

Today's exercise will be planks, weights and helping Steve demo a customers bathroom. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

A day

 Sauk taking the dock out of the water for the season. Or at least trying to. Nothing ever is easy!! Steve was able to lift all the legs on ...