Wednesday, April 21, 2021

New Idea's

 Every once in a while I see an idea I like. So I take a photo to remember. Not sure if we will do this idea of using wood planks as a walk way, but we sure do have enough lumber scraps to do something like this path! 


My home projects have been on hold. I was busy doing paperwork all day Monday and part of Tuesday. I also helped Steve with a demo job yesterday afternoon. Last night we also had to make a trip to the store for printer ink and stamps. Which meant a Walmart run for ink and Cub for Stamps. At least I can mail the water bill today. Yes, I still mail some bills but mostly pay on line or over the phone. I figured this wasn't a rush bill to pay, so I paid by check and will mail it out today! 

We still don't have a microwave. We did see this comb microwave at Sam's a microwave/air fryer combo. We will look for a better quality microwave as this one seemed flimsy and cheap with the dial. It's about the right size to have in the pantry. 
I still have a few more chairs to spray paint with mat black chalk. Since it's only 28+F this morning with a high of 45, I'm going to wait till tomorrow when it warms up to 60! Plus, I have a very busy day for once! Today, I work in the morning, at noon or around 1pm I will help Steve with his demo clean up. I have a new client meeting at 5pm and after more paperwork to complete for Steve. A full day which is not something I'm use to after not being that busy for over a year now! 
What I'm worried about right now? This kept me from not sleeping the past few nights. Its not like I was dwelling on it, just in the back of my mind which I am sure didn't help my sleep! 
1. Weight loss, I really need to drop some pounds. Still working on it, day #5. 

2. MN sales taxes I owed and now have resolved! That's a load of my mind! Plus having paid all I owe is a good feeling! 

3. Steve's social security card replacement. This still worries me! I sent off the paper work along with his original birth certificate. I did not make a copy of the birth certificate or the paperwork! ugh!!! I am mad at myself for this!! I'm trying to figure out where in the process we are at! He needs his birth certificate back because he was born in France at an army hospital. I have no idea how he would get a new one if needed! I sent the documents the first week of March. I did send an email to follow up and they replied back with a number to call. I'll be doing that at some point tomorrow. Fingers crossed everything goes smoothy! 

4. Home projects, will they ever all get done? I want a 100% finished house!

5. House clutter, we really need to part with a bunch of stuff around the house. It's over taking our house! 

6.  Working out daily. I just can't get myself motivated to run on the super cold day outside and I don't want to run inside on the cross ramp. Makes me a bit nervous about losing progress on my fitness when I don't go for a run! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...