Monday, May 17, 2021

Back to Monday!

After our fun weekend in Duluth, here we are back to Monday!  

We at least made the most of our Sunday. A hike and some climbing at Jay Cook State park along the river before we drove home. 

 Once we were home, I wanted to get in a fast 9 mile bike ride since the weather was perfect around 70+F! 

I don't work till Thursday this week. A very slow work week, but every other week is busy with work, so I'll be using this week to do home projects, diet and get in biking/running! 

This is what I hope to accomplish this week!

- paint the basement stairs (3 coats of enamel) to finish up this project!
- paint the basement bathroom! 
- Spray paint the rest of the dinning room chairs stored in the basement
- run daily
- bike daily
- continue to snap my workouts
- try to sell, or donate some of our belongings we no longer need
- clean my own house, daily keep up
- weight loss (under 500 calories per day)! 
- dentist appointment/ flossing daily
- Make Chiro appointment
- Get a pedicure
- Logan tires and new wipers for his car
- mow the lawn
-get a new edge trimmer for our yard. 
- pay the car loan (Friday)
- drop off the picnic table at the lake
-yoga 2 times a day. (am/eve)
-brainstorm passive income ideas. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...