Friday, May 14, 2021

Holding myself accountable!







I did another day of snapchat my workouts! Day #2, done, only 29 more days to go! Some Success! 

 


I made beef bulgogi last night with a variety of mushrooms and rice with bulgogi sauce. Delicious! I was just missing the beans sprouts and scallions. Good thing I have leftovers for lunch today! YUM!
I need to start posting all the food I eat on snap chat. Maybe this will get me to make better choices if I have to post what I eat? 

I had 2 free coupons for Culver's ice cream cups, so Steve and I each had some ice cream last night after going to Home Depot for his work supplies. We both got chocolate custard ice cream with PB cups. My favorite flavor of all times! 



Now that the mask mandate no longer requires vaccinated people to wear a mask indoors or outdoors, we can have a semi normal grad ceremony for Logan's H.S class! It's going to feel weird not wearing a mask in stores and other places with lots of people. I sure hope they are right and we won't get very sick if we do catch Covid-19! Starting today I think MN Governor will make the call for our state. Should be interesting to see which business will still require a mask going forward. I'm thinking just keep it in place still till July, even thought I'm kind of done with wearing a mask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...