Friday, May 7, 2021

It's ugly!

You've got to get ugly to fix things! Had some foils done on my hair to lighten up the color job done last week at the Beauty School. A beautiful look, I know!  


I didn't get as much accomplished this week as I would have liked! 
We finally did purchase this combo microwave oven from Sam's club. I Hope we don't regret our decision! 
I felt tired yesterday afternoon. I sat on the couch instead of biking or going for a run. I think some afternoon caffeine would do me some good in the future. 
Still struggling to lose weight. I have good intentions every night and morning but by lunch, afternoon and dinner forget it. I do know that I will be one unhappy person this summer if I don't drop at least 10 to 20 pounds. So I know where I go wrong every day. Time to make some corrections. Take caffeine to pep me up, get some afternoon exercise. Check off my projects, make healthy food choices and eat less! Sounds simple, but yet sooo difficult! I just need to keep at it. Eventually, my mind will catch up!
Still no more progress on our behind the stove shelf and new tile. Not sure when this is going to happen? I also can't complain because I still have unfinished projects around the house. Like painting our basement! Time to get cracking on the todo list! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...