Thursday, May 6, 2021

A Billion!

I some how managed to take a billion photos exactly like this one on my cell phone. 


 Look at the food choices. Can you tell which one I was going for? Cookies or the fruit.. hum??? 

I came home from work to find the house loud with a workout going on with the kids. So I went to the only place I knew that would be quiet, the back yard tent! It's probably time to put this tent away. It was a nice place to go since it was raining and chilly out. I ended up napping for a bit too and didn't really want to come inside at 5pm. Too bad our neighborhood association doesn't allow sheds in the back yard. I'd totally want a glamping kind of She-shed! 


These Crumble cookies are already gone. They were a bit under cooked but still tasty. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...