Friday, May 21, 2021

Noticing results!

 Okay, finally on day #5 of my low cal diet, I noticed some waist line/weight loss! I can just tell my waist is getting smaller and losing some F A T. 


Feels more motivating to noticing just a small change for now. Yesterday in the food are                                a was a little rough! Not going to lie, I ate more throughout the day but still managed to eat around 500 calories for the day. 

Here's what I ate:

4 PB nuggets 
Popcorn
Raspberries
BBQ chicken breast 1/2 no skin
Sweet potato 
Roasted broccoli
tiny bit of granola 
Total around 570-600 calories for the day. 

Exercise? 
Yoga 
Worked for an hour, 150 - 200 calories burned
Painted the stairs (100 calories)
Scraped paint from the deck 1 hour( 200 calories)
vacuumed our house and cleaned the kitchen (50 calories)
I tried to keep moving throughout the day, doing a little here and there. 


What was a fail? Nothing really. I did some projects, still ate low cal and around 500 calories for the day. Didn't bike or run (which was a fail) to be honest I was feeling a little low on energy due to the low cal diet. Perked back up with the extra protein boost from dinner last night. 
Weekend plan for meals? 
No fast food, 1 beer maybe, G-store for fruit, maybe subway turkey, no cheese for meals. Next week, I've got plans to make some Thai chicken soup, with 1/2 light coconut milk, lots of veggies and extra spices to kick it up for dinners. 
Weekends will be the toughest with temptations to drink more, eat more. I just have to stay focused. The main goal is to get to June 5th sticking to my low calorie diet plan and than on to 100 days for some 10 to 20 pound weight loss! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...