Wednesday, May 12, 2021

U of M and a Brewery

 Steve had an eye appointment at the UofM, they are still not allowing anyone other than the patient into the building. I waited for 2 hours at the park along the Mississippi River front. I actually paid for parking which was only $3, compared to $8 when we parked in the ramp across the street from the office. Cheaper and a better view. 

The eye appointment went good. So no bad news is good news! Eye pressure was down a bit, but not as far as it should be. So new drops for Steve! We stopped at Venn Brewery on the way home to sit outside on the patio and have a drink. After we stopped at his parents house for another beer and picked up dinner at cub, fried chicken and some Mac & cheese. Yes, not diet foods at all. 


I've got to pick up the diet pace. I'm eating around 1800 calories per day. Far too many to drop weight! I also need to work back up to running at least 3 miles a day. Right now I'm kind of stuck at 1 mile and done. Being overly cautious about my feet since I don't want to be injured and not able to walk/ run. I just think it's time to up it more. Biking also in the afternoons or mornings will help burn calories. I just need to get off the couch and do it! My left arm is still bothering me, so no lifting weight yet! 

Last weeks work outs: 

3 times running for a total of 3 miles

Biking one day, 8 miles total. The week before I did bike 22 miles so I just need to get in a daily bike ride. With the weather being better every day, I'll have more opportunity to bike. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...