Week #2, have I lost any weight? Not much I'd say! I do feel icky when I eat too much of carbs etc.. I had kind of a cheat day Saturday with some beef jerky for a snack, then 1 big beer, and shared pizza and a huge pretzel with beer cheese for dinner. Probably over my 1000 calories but still made better choices since I could have easily opted for a donut, pancakes etc for breakfast, plus ate a bigger lunch other then my little bit of beef jerky which is some what low in calories. Splurged on a pizza with sausage, but stopped myself from eating more slices and tried to limit the amount of pretzel I ate. One beer was it for me, didn't have one more, which would have been easy to do! We also didn't pack any beers to drink at the lake while having a bonfire. This also saved on calories.
Monday, May 24, 2021
Week #2, diet progress!
Sunday, I had breakfast fruit, low cal yogurt and popcorn with a few bits of leftover beef jerky on the ride home from the lake. Dinner was a burger with 1 slice of thin bacon, no cheese and a wheat bun with onions, lettuce mustard and ketchup. We also had roasted broccoli, zucchini and some baked onion rings.
Today, back to dieting and eating low cal. I might make some Thai Chicken soup for dinner. This way, I'll have my dinner pre made and ready to eat. No thinking required!
I only have two weeks to go before Logan graduates and I want to lose more weight! I need a new dress or skirt /shirt outfit to wear that night too. I probably should start looking now! I just will feel better the more weight I lose before that date. Plus, I tried on my summer clothes and they are tight and not looking very good on me right now. At least I will know what I've lost by the way my clothes fit, I have some type of measurement system to know if I'm making progress!
Did our mile run this morning and will go for a bike ride too. I'm waiting for a call back on our AC unit that isn't working, so I need to be around for the call. I gave them our home phone, so they don't have my cell number! Ugh!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Weekend.
We went back up to Sauk for the weekend on Saturday. Got our tent up and finished pulling up the dock out of the water just in time before t...
-
It was a busy and fun filled Holiday weekend! We went up to the lake, the weather was just about perfect. Well, no rain at least, but we ha...
-
Steve and I went biking along the Mississippi River and past the Minnehaha waterfalls yesterday afternoon. Talk about perfect weather. It w...
-
It was a hot August day on Saturday. We decide to spend the day boating on the St. Croix river. Made for a perfect day just relaxing in the...

No comments:
Post a Comment