Monday, May 24, 2021

Week #2, diet progress!

 Week #2, have I lost any weight? Not much I'd say! I do feel icky when I eat too much of carbs etc.. I had kind of a cheat day Saturday with  some beef jerky for a snack, then 1 big beer, and shared pizza and a huge pretzel with beer cheese for dinner. Probably over my 1000 calories but still made better choices since I could have easily opted for a donut, pancakes etc for breakfast, plus ate a bigger lunch other then my little bit of beef jerky which is some what low in calories. Splurged on a pizza with sausage, but stopped myself from eating more slices and tried to limit the amount of pretzel I ate. One beer was it for me, didn't have one more, which would have been easy to do! We also didn't pack any beers to drink at the lake while having a bonfire. This also saved on calories. 


Sunday, I had breakfast fruit, low cal yogurt and popcorn with a few bits of leftover beef jerky on the ride home from the lake. Dinner was a burger with 1 slice of thin bacon, no cheese and a wheat bun with onions, lettuce mustard and ketchup. We also had roasted broccoli, zucchini and some baked onion rings. 

Today, back to dieting and eating low cal. I might make some Thai Chicken soup for dinner. This way, I'll have my dinner pre made and ready to eat. No thinking required! 

I only have two weeks to go before Logan graduates and I want to lose more weight! I need a new dress or skirt /shirt outfit to wear that night too. I probably should start looking now! I just will feel better the more weight I lose before that date. Plus, I tried on my summer clothes and they are tight and not looking very good on me right now. At least I will know what I've lost by the way my clothes fit, I have some type of measurement system to know if I'm making progress! 

Did our mile run this morning and will go for a bike ride too. I'm waiting for a call back on our AC unit that isn't working, so I need to be around for the call. I gave them our home phone, so they don't have my cell number! Ugh!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...