Thursday, June 24, 2021

8 Sweaty Miles

 Steve and I biked a quick 8 mile loop this morning in high humidity! I'm super sweaty but feel great for getting in a heart pumping workout! It really wakes me up with my day starting off great! 


I need to get back to my diet! It's time to focus on weight loss with exercise once again after a two week semi vacation counting calories!


Yesterday afternoon we took Zoey to her first ever dog off leash park. We took a walk on the many paths through the woods and she did great! She stuck with us the whole time and would come back as soon as we whistled for her. We were both super surprised at how good she did. We were expecting her to run off. This park is completely fenced in and we had to pay $6 per visit or it's $46 for annual pass. I am definitely considering the yearly pass as it was a nice way for her to run around with other dogs. There are a few other free dog parks we will have to check out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...