Friday, June 4, 2021

Just one more day!

 Just one more day till my last child, Logan graduates from H.S. 


Just one more day of my weight loss goal to lose some weight before his graduation on Saturday. I'm on day 19. Staying around 500 - 1000 calories per day with a few days around 1200. I have no idea if I lost much weight but I have noticed my waist getting smaller. Less body fat around my middle! Now to lose it all with my 100 day continued diet. It's been hard some days sticking to less calories. I tried eating later, one meal a day, but that's too difficult to stick with. I end up eating low cal foods, popcorn 45 calories, pickles 5 calories, beef jerky 80 calories, raspberries 50 calories, low cal yogurt 80 calories and rice/salsa 300 calories plus, making more of my lite coconut milk chicken/veggie Thai soup. 

I've been running and doing some biking for extra exercise. I don't do this every morning, but try to at least a few times a week. It all helps. Its been difficult to stay focused on my diet all the time. I get bored and just want to eat. I did have a cheat snack having cookies and a few drinks. I've kept that to a minimum since I know that I will stall my weight loss. I keep trying on my old short and clothes hoping they will fit better. I was able to wear one of my tight tank tops yesterday with a skort that is not tight around my waist. Felt good to not wear what I feel are frumpy cover the fat rolls clothes! I'm sure there are still some rolls, but it's getting less and less every day. Even thin people still have skin rolls. I need to keep reminding myself that I'm a work in progress. I didn't put on the weight over 20 days and I won't lose it that fast either. It's going to take time. I just really need to work on a plan to keep the weight from creeping back up. I have lost and gained back the 40 pounds many times. I can do this again to lose but I have to figure out how not to gain it all back. The biggest challenge yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...