Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend!

We had a family picnic in Hastings along the river front. Found a nice picnic table spot!
I got to use my camping wagon for loading up everything we needed for a picnic to make less trips back and forth to the car. It worked perfectly! We could have used two! So glad I made that purchase because I see us using it a lot this summer both camping and picnics. 

We also brought along the other camping purchase, a cooking table. Steve set that up to heat up the ribs on his gas stove top. Usually, he would use part of the picnic table or set it on the ground. Its easy to carry since it has a handle and fold up. Its a little heavy but the set up makes it a lot easier to carry or put into the cart. Easy to set up and take down.  


We all had ribs and tons of other food. Far too much to eat! One of the things that is always a consideration to go on a picnic is the amount of things you need to bring along. Now we have a set up that works and is simple even though its more to pack. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...