Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Wednesday

 I really should have colored my hair! My hair line around my face is pretty white! I suppose it can still be colored tonight! 

We leave for the 4th weekend soon! I can not wait for a long weekend at the lake. Even with temps in the 90's it will be perfect for being in the water. 


It's going to be just me and Zoey for a day and one night before everyone else comes up to the lake. I'll get all the tents set up and everything else, air mattress, screen porch etc.. To have all ready for everyone else once they come up on Friday afternoon. Should be a nice long 4th of July weekend. 
Received some photos of relatives from France on Steve's side. His uncle Pierre. He isn't doing well and hasn't been for the last 10 years or so. 

Our Brainerd cabin mini vacation now is moved to August. We were planning on going to our friends from Texas cabin for a long weekend. Work schedules changed for them, so it is now delayed till August. We will just make other vacation plans for next week. 

Just need to check the weather for a North Shore vacation. It's been chilly up there in the mid 60's and camping is not fun when your outside 24-7 in chilly weather. I like it to be at least 70 during the day and no rain!! 


Other news, Logan signed up for college classes this week. I'm purchasing him his laptop tomorrow for school. We just need to book the hotel for the weekend in Milwaukee the end of August when he goes off to College. He is working a lot at Punch Pizza and saving all his pay checks. Its a huge turn around from when he would spend the entire pay check on eating out. I suppose after Covid that really changed his outlook. He will have college expenses so its good that he saved up. I'm guessing he will be able to work during his school breaks when he is back in town. So this will help him earn some money when out of school. 

Not sure what's going on with me lately. I'm just very unmotivated. I just feel zero joy in doing anything in the afternoon. I need to snap out of it and force myself to do something. I'm just in a pattern and I'm not liking it. I do enjoy our trips and being outdoors. So I need to do more of that. Plan trips for just myself to various dog parks, the local park etc. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Sums up my Monday!

 I had bigger plans to work for an hour on is Monday and after run errands, bank/store, pay a bill all of which I did. I even drove down the...